Our client, a leading accounting and audit firm are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Officer. The chosen candidate will handle the whole range of payroll services for a number of clients.
- Liaising with clients and other third parties such as government entities with respect to employment issues;
- Updating of information in payroll software;
- Calculating payroll including any necessary adjustments;
- Issuing of payslips;
- Assisting with month-end and year-end procedures as necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum A-level standard of education;
- Have a good command of both English and Maltese;
- Previous experience in this role would be considered an asset although full training will be provided.
- Have a keen eye for detail;
- Be able to take ownership of tasks assigned;
- Be able to work as part of a team but also independently;
- Have a good command of excel.
Job reference: TQ492
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.