One of our clients, a growing corporate service provider are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will join a dynamic corporate services team and will be responsible for ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently on behalf of clients.
- Managing payroll for a diverse portfolio of companies
- Collecting and updating payroll data, ensuring accuracy.
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and non taxable wages
- Completion of associated reporting
- Resolving any payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations in accordance to policies and procedures
- Reporting to management regularly
- Ensuring all deadlines are met.
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in a payroll focused position, ideally within corporate services
- A minimum of an 'A' level standard of education
- Previous experience of Shireburn or Indigo payroll software would be an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft office suite
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.