Our client, a well known International Audit firm, is currently looking to recruit an Internal Payroll Executive to join their growing team. This opportunity would be ideal for someone who is eager to embark on a learning journey to invest in their career development:
- Manage the internal payroll for employees, whilst working closely with Human Capital team
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness in the payment of salaries to employees in compliance with Company policies and statutory requirements
- Handle payroll queries and provide information to employees to ensure data integrity and prompt response within the stipulated timeline
- Process various statutory reports
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Preferably have a minimum of 1-2 years experience working within a payroll processing environment
- Be a team-player and appreciate collaboration
- Hold strong computer literacy skills; particularly when using Microsoft Office Excel
- Be fluent in English and attain strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deal sensitively with confidential material and possess good interpersonal communication skills
Education & Experience
- Hold a minimum of an O-Level standard of education
- Any related courses or diplomas will be considered an asset.
Hybrid working environment with a healthy yearly increase incentive.
Job Reference: KZ218
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.