A vacancy for a Payroll Executive with a leading company within the hospitality sector has arisen. Reporting to the Financial Director and working in a small team you will be responsible for the timely completion of monthly payroll computations.
- Ensuring the that the correct updated information is received in a timely manner, such as updated rosters
- Calculating the hours worked per employee for payroll to be processed
- Keeping constant contact with HR in relation to any updates which need to be reflected in the payroll system
- Updating the necessary data such as overtime, leave, or sick leave for payroll purposes
- Responsible for the month end process to close off payroll and distribute paychecks and payslips to the respective employees
- Issuing reports from the payroll system as may be required
- Answering any queries by employees
- Any other duties as may be required
Education and experience:
- You must have a minimum of three years proven payroll experience
- A related qualification will be considered an asset
- Previous experience in using Shireburn or ideally Indigo is a key consideration
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, along with the ability to work to strict deadlines is a must
- The successful candidate must be fluent in English
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.