Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. Nonetheless, we are carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above.
- Managing client relationships
- Processing payrolls for various clients
- Liaising with third parties such as software suppliers and government entities in relation to payroll queries
- Handling any administrative duties as may be required in relation to payroll
- Issuing client invoicing
Education & Experience:
- An A’ Level standard of education is a must
- Knowledge of payroll software
- A minimum of 2 years experience handling Maltese payroll life cycle will also be considered an asset
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a client facing role
- Conscientious an meticulous
- Strong problem solving skills
- Autonomous and accountable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.