One of our clients is currently recruiting for a payroll administrator to join their team on a part time basis. (Ideally 20 hours per week)
Forming part of a small team, the successful applicant will be responsible for the preparation of payroll for a portfolio of clients.
- Management of the payroll process for a portfolio of local clients on a monthly basis.
- Answering any client queries relating to payroll and resolve any discrepancies.
- Preparation and filing of engagement forms
- Preparation of FS4 forms and any other related applications
- Provide monthly assistance with FSS filings
- Assist with internal administration.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of a years previous local experience in payroll
- Previous experience in using Dakar software would be an asset
- Previous experience in completing payroll for a portfolio of clients would be an asset
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work autonomously
Education & Experience
An Advanced level of Education
Job Reference: DZ732
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.