A new Office and HR Executive job in Malta is available. You will be involved in supporting operations from an HR function of a leading local manufacturing company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting departmental managers with employee relations matters Implementing policies and procedures
- Leading the recruitment and selection process
- Updating official company documents and revising the employee handbook if necessary
- Monitoring, measuring and updating the Performance Management system to promote career development within the company
- Assisting with HR Administrative duties
- Taking care of setting meetings for the Plant Manager and welcoming his visitors on site
Education and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years HR Executive experience Working knowledge of Maltese Legislation and Employment Law Experience
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken English and Maltese
- Excellent communication skills to deal effectively with employees at all levels
- Strong leadership skills to help with achieving the vision of the organisation
This Office and HR Executive is with an international manufacturing company based in Malta.
Job Reference:- RS969
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.