Our client is looking to recruit a Meticulous HR & Training Coordinator in Malta. While taking charge of the training process from beginning to end, and working in a highly dynamic and solutions-driven team.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Managing training reports and budgets
- Supporting and advising the HR management team on training related matters
- Ensuring that all training is delivered in a manner in accordance with company standards by providing all the necessary tools and feedback, assuming responsibility for all logistics and facilities related to training
- Optimising training processes and making use of relevant schemes available to the company
- Being the main source of contact for employees in all training related matters
- Assisting the recruitment team in the training of new recruits
- Procuring office stationery and ensuring optimum organisation of stock
Education & Experience:
- Degree or formal qualification in HR or other related to training or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications with particular focus on Microsoft Excel
- Good command of Maltese and the English language
- Have the highest ethical standards.
- Ability to be flexible and work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team structure
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Approachable with a positive attitude
- Own transport
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of the role of Human Resources & Training Coordinator is an established Technology company.
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.