Our company is one of the leading financial services companies in Malta. They would like engage a Human Resources Manager as they are growing their team.
- Work with all business heads to manage the full employee cycle.
- Manage the workforce planning, talent and performance reviews and career management
- You will manage the payroll and leave management system, together with the internal HR IT system
- You will handle the whole recruitment cycle
- Managing employee well-being and engagement
- Designing and delivering training programs and values workshops
- Supporting in HR data and analytics, and preparation of employee reports around career progression, performance, compensation etc.
- You will develop and support the creation of a high-performance culture
- You will manage the policies and procedures of the company
- You will coordinate the CSR committee
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proven experience in strategic talent management
- Understanding of maximising organisational performance through people
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Education & Experience
A tertiary degree in Human Resources Management, Organisational Psychology, or a related field.
Job Reference: RS227
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.