Within this position of an Human Resources (HR) Manager you will be working closely with the Senior Management team within different departments, focusing mainly on employee relations matters. Your responsibilities will include:
- Guidance and coaching to line, middle and senior management as well as HR employees on best practice and practical solutions.
- Oversee and support with the selection and recruitment process of all employees
- Implement, monitor and evaluate HR related policies and procedures
- Identify training needs and develop training solutions as required
- Performance management and career development planning
- Provide employment law advice
- Union negotiations when needed
- A degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Maltese Employment Law Certification
- 3 years experience within an HR environment with hands on experience in social security, regulations, labor law, assessment of training needs and other related duties.
- Experience working with Unions is given preference
- Professional level of both Maltese and English is a must
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Dakar System is needed
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Organised and able to prioritise
The position of Human Resources (HR) Manager is with a leading company within the automotive industry.
Job Reference Code: WW479
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.