Our client operates in an international market. They would like to engage a Human Resources Executive to their growing team
- Supports human resources processes by conducting interviews, scheduling appointments, conducting onboarding sessions, maintaining records and information.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analysing data on the HR software
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data on the HR software
- Managing day-to-day issues
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Work closely with the HR Manager to provide support as needed on highly confidential human resource matters and special projects.
- Sees to employee policy inquiries.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have a good grasp of IT packages
- Be conversant in English
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
Education & Experience
Preferably be studying for a qualification in Human Resources
Job Reference: WC600
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.