Our client is an International Company who is growing. They would like to take on board a Human Resources Director.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives in line with organisational objective
- Ensure optimal Organisation Design and Efficiency
- Build a strong Employer Brand and ensure an effective Recruitment and On-boarding process
- Maintain a strong Performance Management system
- Build Capability in the organisation to ensure effective Succession planning across the Group by identifying Talent and developing relevant career and development plans for such people
- Ensure the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of all employees
- Provide all employees with effective training and development opportunities aligned to our business needs and objectives
- Guarantee appropriate fulfilment of HR Administration and Labour Law requirements
- Manage the employment cost budget across the Group
- Provide sound advice to senior management on all related subjects
HAVING HUMAN RESOURCES EXPERIENCE WITH AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY WILL BE CONSIDERED AS A STRONG ASSET.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proven experience as HR Director/HEAD, ideally in global retail or customer service environment
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Be expected to be a role model on the Company’s values, initiatives and culture of the organisation
Education & Experience
BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus
Job Reference: EG674
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.