Human Resources Business Partner
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner. In this role, you will be responsible for providing guidance and support to managers and employees on a variety of HR-related topics, with a particular emphasis on employee relations matters. You will be a strategic partner to business leaders, collaborating with them to identify and address employee relations issues and develop HR strategies that align with the overall business objectives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and advisor to business leaders and managers on employee relations matters, including but not limited to performance management, employee conduct, grievances, and investigations.
- Conduct investigations and resolve employee relations issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Develop and implement HR strategies that support a positive employee relations environment and drive organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with business leaders to identify and address workforce needs, gaps, and opportunities.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on performance management and employee development, including conducting investigations and resolving employee issues.
- Ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations, and develop policies and procedures to maintain compliance and mitigate risks.
- Partner with the HR team to develop and deliver training programs related to employee relations and HR policies and procedures.
- Manage and oversee the HR employee relations database and metrics to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and best practices related to employee relations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Experience leading and managing complex HR projects and initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner with a focus on employee relations, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Job Reference: MD847
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.