A new role as an HR Operations Lead is now available, Reporting to the Senior Manager HR, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and implementing all HR Business processes, policies, procedures
- Supervising the payroll function and overseeing the legal requirements.
- Carrying out periodic HR / Payroll audits to ensure data integrity and creating mitigation processes.
- Analyzing HR data and statistics and providing input as per corporate, and local requirements.
- Leading country compensation and benefits initiatives, annual compensation reviews, and annual performance bonuses as per corporate defined policies.
- Managing and Overseeing the HR information systems and databases.
- Supporting Talent Acquisition projects.
- Acting as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies, processes and procedures.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Able to execute with limited supervision
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Education & Experience
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Specialist, HR Generalist or similar role.
- Experience with the HR Management systems will be considered an asset.
Job Reference: AS749
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.