One of our clients, an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients, is looking to employ a HR Officer to join its team of professionals.
- Updating online records for all employees
- Preparing the necessary data inputs and outputs for various HR administrative processes, using established templates and methodologies
- Coordinating with candidates and respective stakeholders in relation to the attainment of relevant work permits
- Providing assistance and support as required for the day-to-day HR-related requirements including; scheduling of interviews & other HR meetings with staff, drafting contracts and other HR related documents.
- Managing the administrative part of the pre-boarding & off-boarding processes Supporting staff members with queries on HR policies & procedures
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Currently based in Malta
- Excellent communication skills to deal effectively with employees at all levels
- Excellent level of English
Education & Experience
- MQF Level 5 or better in a relevant field
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage but training will be provided
Job Reference: VF891
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.