Our client, a well-established, international company within the healthcare industry, is recruiting for an HR Officer who will report directly to the Head of HR.
- Preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the search and selection and recruitment processes
- Providing support to the Head of Departments with regards to managing employee performance, development and training.
- Handling work permit applications
- Preparing employee contracts and other HR-related documentation.
- Computing HR specific data and reports
- Carrying out exit interviews and compiling reports with respective feedback
- Liaising with Jobsplus and DIER from time to time
- Carrying out other ad hoc duties as may be required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with MS Office applications
- Ability to Multitask
- Strong minded
Education & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience working within an HR role
- An HR-related qualification, ideally a Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic knowledge of Maltese Employment Law
Job Reference: QB497
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.