As the HR Officer you will be working closely with the Senior HR Team of the company, assisting with the execution of several HR initiatives.
- Assisting with Recruitment, Performance Management, Training, Events and other projects
- Supporting and monitoring with HR administrative tasks such as the coordination and management of training, leave, sick leave and payroll adjustments
- Managing the onboarding and termination workflows
- Maintaining HR records
- Involved in the planning for the strengthening of the internal well being of the organisation
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Certificate in Employment Law is seen as a major plus
- IT proficiency in Microsoft applications
Education & Experience
Degree level of Education is a must - ideally related to Human Resources
Job Reference: TR668
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.