Our client who specialises in the hospitality industry is looking for an HR Manager. Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Training Executive on training strategies and training plans
- Staying updated on industry trends and best practices in human resources, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that align with the company and goals and objectives
- Supporting the implementation of company policies that promote a healthy work environment as well as ensure that all Marriott International standards are met
- Overseeing the recruitment and selection process, including conducting interviews, managing job postings, and ensuring the onboarding process is smooth for new hires.
- Ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations.
- Handling employee relations matters and guide conflict resolution and disciplinary actions.
- Handing HR and Training Budget
- Completing any other HR Ad-hoc duties as necessary
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Strong knowledge of local employment laws and regulations
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proven experience in managing recruitment, onboarding, performance management, and employee relations
- Proficiency in HR software and Microsoft Office Suite
Education & Experience
Minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR Manager or in a similar role
- Gym Membership
- Mobile line and company laptop
- International Health and Dental insurance
- Free Parking
Job Reference: KQ119
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.