Our client, an Established company operating within the Retail industry is recruiting for an HR Manager to join their growing organisation Reporting to the General Manager, your duties will include.
● Assuming responsibility for the company’s human resource system
● Optimising current HR Policies/Procedures whilst constantly working on drafting and implementing new ones as part of the HR Strategy
● Planning for recruitment, maintaining constant liaison with the heads of departments to identify gaps and recruitment needs and supporting with Interviewing and Selection
● Handling onboarding, engagement and termination of staff
● Managing employee relations including conflict resolution and disciplinary procedures
● Promoting a positive team culture and strengthening relations with stakeholders
● Handling all employee matters including retention, incentive plans, career growth and motivation
● Driving HR Projects such as Succession Planning, Performance management, reward and recognition programs, as well as training and development
Job Reference: ZP283
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.