A new opportunity as an HR Manager is now available within one of Malta’s Pharmaceutical Companies. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes while devising performance management programs that would enhance the company performance
- Create and manage employee engagement while measuring employee satisfaction, identifying areas that require improvement, creation and execution of action plan to improve the employee satisfaction levels
- Providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Implementing the training and development agenda
- Managing talent and succession planning while taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Managing the company’s annual merit increase, promotions, bonus schemes and career Schemes
- Implementing new HR policies, procedures and processes whilst ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law
- Managing absence, disciplinary, grievances and sickness dealing with complex disciplinary / grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Preparing an Annual HR Budget for the company and ensuring the budget is adhered to
- Reviewing and reporting of all HR related data including Employee Data, Performance Data and Employee Cost data
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Sound knowledge of HR functional areas and employment legislation.
- Ability to work independently
Education & Experience
Fluent in Maltese and English (written and oral)
Job Reference: EL137
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.