Our Client is seeking to recruit an HR Manager. Reporting directly to the Group Human Resources Director, the successful candidate will join an HR team that is currently situated in both Malta and London.
- Building strong collaborative relationships with senior leaders and managers and position yourself as a trusted advisor;
- Providing high-quality, business-focused mentoring and advice across all areas of HR;
- Facilitating change management activities as required;
- Playing an integral role in the Group HR team and contribute to the development of HR strategy and plans including performance management, reward and recognition and learning and development;
- Keeping Company policies up-to-date and ensuring ongoing compliance with current legal requirements and Company policies;
- Leading all employee engagement issues;
- Collaborating with the Payroll and Administration department within HR on payroll and HR administration tasks;
- Working alongside the Talent Acquisition Manager on recruitment and selection;
- Actively supporting talent reviews, organizational planning, career development, performance management, mentoring and onboarding;
- Participating in or leading broader HR or cross-company projects and initiatives as required.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary level of education;
- At least 3 years’ experience in an HR generalist role;
- A sound working knowledge of Maltese Employment Law;
- Experience building strong working relationships with key partners and influencing business decisions;
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively across different functions and teams;
- Strong commercial awareness, business insight and ability to adapt style and approach to suit the situation or audience;
- Avid drive to enforce greater efficiencies;
- Strong communication skills;
- Flexible and practically minded.
Our Client is a global aviation company
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.