Our client, offering an array of services across different industries for innovation, support and technology, are seeking to employ an HR Associate to join their HR team. The chosen candidate will play a pivotal role in fostering a positive and inclusive workplace aligned with our core values, driving innovation, encouraging change, and empowering creative thinking to propel individuals and the company forward.
- Drive innovation and Diversity, Equality and Inclusion initiatives in collaboration with leadership.
- Encourage and support innovative HR solutions to enhance workplace diversity.
- Ensure clear and transparent communication channels.
- Foster a culture of curiosity and continuous learning within the HR processes.
- Support the recruitment process, from posting job openings to onboarding.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs, encouraging unique and distinctive talent acquisition strategies.
- Address day-to-day employee issues and concerns with a forward-thinking approach.
- Foster positive working relationships, creating a dynamic and adaptive work environment.
- Maintain accurate employee absenteeism records.
- Ensure compliance with leave policies and regulations, providing guidance with direct communication.
- Stay informed about employment laws and regulations.
- Provide guidance to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent command in English; Maltese highly preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain composure, professionality and confidentiality
Education & Experience
- Proven local experience in HR administration is mandatory
- Strong understanding of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion principles and their application in the workplace
- Familiarity with recruitment processes and onboarding procedures
- Strong understanding of Maltese Employment Law; any certification on this is a plus
- A Level Standard of Education, as a minimum
Job Reference: SQ137
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.