A well-established client of ours operating within the Financial Industry is seeking to employ an HR Assistant who will be responsible for a diverse range of responsibilities related to HR administration and support.
General responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in all administrative duties relevant to the department.
- Creating and maintaining new joiner profiles
- Establishing and maintaining employee files, as well as filing & organizing of all documents
- Updating and maintaining employee records and internal database
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews, appraisals, and other relevant meetings
- Ordering merchandise and other promotional items for event purposes
- Managing tasks related to the Company's employee corporate card.
- Providing support to the HR department with any administrative tasks as required from time to time
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Candidates must be living and working in Malta already
- Excellent command in Maltese and English
- Candidates must possess great organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must be able to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently aswell as part of a team
Education & Experience
- A Level Standard of Education as a minimum requirement
- 1 year of experience in a similar role is mandatory
- Knowledge and understanding of the HR cycle is a must
- A hybrid work model whenever necessary
- Summer hours
- Study Leave
Job Reference: TM049
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.