Our client operating within the hospitality industry is looking for an HR and Payroll Administrator to join their team. Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and calculation of payroll by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
- Assisting with queries by employees about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records after having double checked with the respective Head of Department.
- Processing requests for leave, sick leave, and all other absences as provided in the Industrial and Employment Relations Act.
- Handling changes in exemptions, job status and job titles.
- Adhering to payroll policies and procedures as per company policies and local law legislation.
- Resolving discrepancies in timesheets and payroll records and highlighting to superiors of any possible abuse by employees or HoDs.
- Conducting shortlisting and liaising with line managers.
- Maintaining HR records related to employees’ files, in line with GDPR requirements.
- Coordinating in any various welfare activities.
- Handling Duty Management shift once a week (07:00- 19:00hrs)
Working hours are Monday to Friday however occasional weekends may be required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
Fluency in Maltese
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- Knowledge of Dakar
- Local experience working on payroll is a must
Job Reference: RU734
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.