One of our Clients is seeking to recruit an HR & Office Administrator. Reporting to the HR & Office Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for guests;
- Liaising with clients and suppliers through phone calls and emails;
- Assisting with the organization and filing of documents and paperwork;
- Assisting with the travel and accommodation for management;
- Coordinating office maintenance;
- Assisting with the recruitment of vacant positions;
- Maintaining all employee engagement and termination processes;
- Performing other HR duties as required.
Education and experience:
- A minimum 2-3 years of previous work experience in a similar position;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Currently residing in Malta.
- Capable to work on own initiative;
- Smart and mature.
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.