Our client who specializes in retail is looking for an HR Administrator. Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and updating personnel records on matters such as contracts of employment, employment history, leave, sick leave, performance appraisals, training, etc
- Contacting employment agencies for hiring personnel and handling other recruitment duties
- Assigning shop employees with rosters for outlets
- Coordinating vacation and sick leave
- Filing, preparing, and maintaining all documentation related to HR
- To ensure a high quality/standard of work and service throughout
- To perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Computer literate
- Good knowledge of spoken/written English and Maltese.
- Able to work on own initiative and without supervision
Education & Experience
Previous experience in a similar role
Job Reference: ON629
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.