As an HR Administrator, you will be working closing with the HR Manager in the day to day management of HR functions within the company.
- Assist management in the recruitment process by acquiring briefs for recruitment adverts, filtering CVs, conducting preliminary interviews and coordinating recruitment drives to ensure vacancies are filled promptly;
- Oversee engagement and termination of new employees up to supervisory level, by drafting contracts and other HR-related documentation;
- Coordinate food handling courses
- Administer paperwork in terms of work permits, health insurance, reports
- Maintain good relations with Jobsplus, the DIER and other relevant stakeholders, ensuring we are in constant communication to maintain updated records, issuing of relevant licenses or the submission of data required;
- Assist in HR projects in liaison with the HR manager.
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience in a HR related role
- Possess knowledge of local employment legislation
- Hold excellent human relations skills
- You will be an outgoing and approachable individual demonstrating the ability to adopt a hands-on approach to work.
- You will be hardworking and hold excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese
- Have solid previous work experience within an HR role and/or be in possession of an HR diploma;
- Be computer literate and proficient, especially in MS Office application;
- Be assertive and resilient and able to work on your own initiative and with minimal supervision.
- Ideally, you will have experience with the FMCG industry
- Currently living in Malta
Our Client is a leading Company within the FMCG arena forming part of a global group.
Skill-sets and Requirements
Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese
Job Reference: WB524
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.