We are looking for an experienced and highly organized individual to take on the role of Head of HR on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the Human Resources department, including recruitment, training and development, employee relations, and payroll and benefits administration.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, a strong knowledge of current HR legislation, and a proven track record of successful HR management.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Define and manage HR policies and procedures
• Manage recruitment and selection process
• Develop and implement training and development programs
• Monitor and review HR systems and processes
• Manage employee relations issues
• Prepare and review HR reports
• Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
• Strong knowledge of current HR legislation
• Proven track record of successful HR management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Job Reference: AY637
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.