Our client is a group companies that operate in the hospitality industry. They would like to employ a Chief Group Human Resources to join their team.
- Contributing to the formulation of company strategy and policy as a member of the Management/Executive Board
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives and which reflect the Vision, Mission and Values of the organisation
- Being the guardian of the organisation’s culture, translating this into all aspects of people management and development
- Taking total responsibility for the organisations talent functions and culture
- Responsible for the payroll function
- Leading the organisation’s HR department, and taking overall responsibility for talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR information systems, and financial planning of the department
- Liaising directly with the Board and being accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters.
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and c-suite talent acquisition
- Developing company wellbeing, health and counselling policies
- Leading the analysis of employee feedback and HR performance data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and more engaged culture
- Creating and managing the HR department’s annual budget
- Contributing to the overall budgeting process of the wider business, particularly as it relates to people
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Experience handling the indicated tasks or most of them is a must
- Preferably have experience in managing a large company or Group
- Be assertive yet approachable
- Be diligent and meticulous
- Have good negotiation skills
- Have a good leadership skills
Education & Experience
A qualification in HR will be considered as an asset
Job Reference: YU019
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.