Forming part of Konnekt's tight knit specialized team and working in a highly competitive market, you will primarily concentrate on forging strong and lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Business development, identifying and holding meetings with new and existing clients in order to generate business
- Foster strong and long lasting relationships with clients and candidates becoming a business partner and trusted adviser.
- Responsible for managing end-to-end recruitment cycles.
- Mentoring and supporting junior members on the team
There is no ideal candidate but the following skills are important traits to possess if you want to be successful in this role:
- Excellent listening and communication skills in Maltese and English
- Motivation to work in a target driven environment and driven by the prospects of growing one’s portfolio through business development
- Ability coach and mentor others and share knowledge to contribute to team development
- Innovative and able to work on own initiative
Education and Experience :
- A minimum of fours years experience in a client relationship management and /or business development position
- Degree level of education or equivalent
- Strong interest in recruitment
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.