Our clients, a well known Financial Services Provider, is looking to recruit a Client Payroll Clerk to their growing team.
- Liaising with payroll managers / clients you will ensure timely and accurate processing of our monthly payrolls as mutually agreed with stakeholder.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting and entering/uploading data.
- Prepares/extracts payroll reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and other statutory payments as required.
- Establish, maintain and develop strong and trusted client relationships that result in high client satisfaction
- Resolves payroll discrepancies/queries by collecting and analyzing information
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Support team members on the requirements and objectives
- Support in creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Manage and provide a responsive, accurate client advisory service on payroll matters within agreed timelines.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ad-hoc reporting and other duties as required
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 1 year of experience in administering Maltese payroll
- Proven ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in English in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite of products, proficiency of any level
- Passion for Service Excellence, being Proactive and Positive
Education & Experience
A Level standard of education
Job Reference: JP423
Human Resources Jobs in Malta focus on the management of personnel within a company. Jobs in human resources within this sector include advisory, compensation, HR generalist, industrial relations, payroll, performance management, recruitment & selection and training & development roles.