Our client, operating in the Food & Beverage industry, is looking for a Pizzaiolo to join their growing teams. Reporting to the Head Chef, responsibilities will include:
- Prepare pizza dough, sauces, and toppings according to established recipes and standards.
- Roll and stretch pizza dough by hand
- Operate wood burning pizza ovens, ensuring the correct temperature and cooking time for each type of pizza.
- Ensure that pizzas meet quality and taste standards consistently.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, including pizza preparation stations, ovens, and utensils.
- Follow food safety and hygiene guidelines to prevent cross-contamination and ensure food safety.
- Customise pizzas according to customer dietary restrictions and eating habits.
- Monitor and report ingredient levels to ensure an adequate supply of pizza-making materials.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience as a pizzaiolo.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Hold a valid Food Handlers License.
- Able to work in a fast-paced kitchen environment.
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, depending on the establishment's hours of operation.
- Having your own means of transport.
Job Reference: DE455
Hospitality Jobs & Leisure Jobs in Malta relate to jobs which focus on providing a service to guests in accommodation and entertainment areas. Jobs in hospitality & leisure include housekeeping, tour guides, food and beverage preparation, food and beverage serving, kitchen help, host family, attendants, hosts, reservations, aviation, entertainment, and events roles.