Our client, an established Hotel Chain is looking for a customer-focused individual to join our team as a Group Reservations Agent. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and communication skills, be organized and detail-oriented, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, process and negotiate offers and contracts for groups
- Handle all group reservation requests, changes, and cancellations. Enter and modify group block in Opera.
- Greet the groups upon arrival / farewell upon departure
- Follow up on guests’ satisfaction and special requests
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers
- Follow up on deposits and payments
- Assist other departments when needed (individual reservation, front office)
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience in a customer-focused role, ideally having dealt with Reservations
- Familiarity with Opera is a plus
- Strong communication skills, and a professional level of English
- Organised and able to tend to requests in a timely manner
- Customer centric approach
- Based in Malta
Job Reference: OG330
Hospitality Jobs & Leisure Jobs in Malta relate to jobs which focus on providing a service to guests in accommodation and entertainment areas. Jobs in hospitality & leisure include housekeeping, tour guides, food and beverage preparation, food and beverage serving, kitchen help, host family, attendants, hosts, reservations, aviation, entertainment, and events roles.