Our client, who is involved in the running of restaurants, is currently looking for a Restaurant Manager. The responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and optimizing front- and back-of-house restaurant operations
- Controlling operational costs and promoting efficiency
- Maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Managing the staff rota
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, health and safety regulations
- Dealing with customer inquiries and complaints
- Fostering positive customer relations
- Monitoring product quality, handling vendors, keeping abreast of inventory and ordering supplies
- Analysing food and beverage performance with regards to daily food covers, sales and cost reports
- Efficient operation of the POS systems
Working hours are Monday - Sunday on a roster basis.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent level of English
- Currently based in Malta
- Strong leadership skills
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role is a requirement
- Qualification in a related field would be advantageous
Job Reference: KB254
Hospitality Jobs & Leisure Jobs in Malta relate to jobs which focus on providing a service to guests in accommodation and entertainment areas. Jobs in hospitality & leisure include housekeeping, tour guides, food and beverage preparation, food and beverage serving, kitchen help, host family, attendants, hosts, reservations, aviation, entertainment, and events roles.