Our client is an established company operating within the health and beauty industry. They are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager and the responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the operations of a chain of Six Spas.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining quality assurance protocols.
- Implementing opportunities for managing operations costs.
- Ensuring that targeted revenues are achieved and managing the business performance.
- Distributing work accordingly and organising staff rosters, attendance and leave.
- Overseeing the recruitment and staffing requirements.
- Performing staff evaluation reports and conducting action plans.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in an operations management position
- Professional level of English, spoken and written
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
Education & Experience
Degree level of Education would be a plus
Job Reference: RY120
Health & Fitness Jobs in Malta relate to the provision of health and fitness-related services. Jobs in health and fitness include animal care, beautician, cosmetic treatment, fitness, healthcare, medical, massage therapy, nutrition and spa hosts roles.