In this position of a Medical Representative you will be responsible for:
- Visiting local medical professionals, pharmacists, and other healthcare experts to promote company's brands/products
- Developing Brands of products with healthcare professionals and pharmacies
- Building strong relationships with new clients, and maintain existing ones
- Developing marketing campaigns and strategies to ensure growth
- Carrying out market research to keep an eye out for competitor pricing
- Delivering presentations to represent the brands/products
- Possess a degree in science/medicine or business/marketing
- Previous experience in a similar position or area of expertise will be considered an asset
- Strong sales, marketing, and technical skills
- Be capable of working on own initiative, and a good team player
- Be fluent in both Maltese and English
- Have good communication skills, and attention to detail
- Possess excellent computer and presentation skills
- Be organized with good time management skills
- Smart appearance
- Flexibility in working hours
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Currently living in Malta
Along with the gross yearly salary (€20,400), there is monthly commission paid and an end of year Performance Bonus on the achievement of targets, as well as a company car.
Our client leading distributor of established international pharmaceutical brands.
Health & Fitness Jobs in Malta relate to the provision of health and fitness-related services. Jobs in health and fitness include animal care, beautician, cosmetic treatment, fitness, healthcare, medical, massage therapy, nutrition and spa hosts roles.