In this position of a Medical Representative you will be responsible for:-
- Visit local medical professionals, pharmacists, and other healthcare experts to promote our brands/products
- Develop Brands of products with healthcare professionals and pharmacies
- Build strong relationships with new clients, and maintain existing ones
- Develop marketing campaigns and strategies to ensure growth
- Do market research to keep an eye out for competitor pricing
- Deliver presentations to represent the brands/products
- Ideally, possess a degree in science/medicine or business/marketing
- Previous experience in a similar position or area of expertise will be considered an asset
- Strong sales, marketing, and technical skills
- Be capable of working on own initiative, and a good team player
- Be fluent in both Maltese and English
- Have good communication skills, and attention to detail
- Possess excellent computer and presentation skills
- Be organized with good time management skills
- Smart appearance
- Flexibility in working hours
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Currently living in Malta
Along with the gross yearly salary, there is monthly commission paid and an end of year Performance Bonus on the achievement of Targets.
Our client leading distributor of established international pharmaceutical brands.
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. Nonetheless, we are carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above.
Health & Fitness Jobs in Malta relate to the provision of health and fitness-related services. Jobs in health and fitness include animal care, beautician, cosmetic treatment, fitness, healthcare, medical, massage therapy, nutrition and spa hosts roles.