As a Dental Assitant, with a well-established local dentistry clinic your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the dental surgeon with all dental care cases
- Taking and document patient dental history and updates, as well as overall health and medication history
- Adhering to protocols as per legal requirements
- Ensuring an appropriate supply of equipment and materials
- Basic cleaning and administration tasks
This position is on a shift basis from Monday to Saturday.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Fluent in Maltese and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work both independently as well as in a team
Education & Experience
- Diploma in Dental Nursing would be considered a strong asset
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered a strong asset
Job Reference: WM978
Health & Fitness Jobs in Malta relate to the provision of health and fitness-related services. Jobs in health and fitness include animal care, beautician, cosmetic treatment, fitness, healthcare, medical, massage therapy, nutrition and spa hosts roles.