As a Clinical Systems Support Associate you will be responsible for supporting the Associate Director in organising the trial master file, assisting in study document management while also performing the following duties:
- Administering the electronic TMF system while training users hows to use the electronic Trial Master File
- Preparing documentation for audits and regulatory submissions
- Communicating with members of the clinical project team and researchers to gather study information and assess the accuracy of study documents
- Organise clinical data reports
- Performing quality control review of the completeness of information on the document
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a Science related subject
- Minimum of 3 years experience in health care and / or pharmaceutical environment
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Maltese and English
- Medical Writing experience would be considered as an asset
- Familiar with TMF (Trial Master File) system and and clinical practice
The job opportunity of Clinical Systems Support Associate (TMF) is with a multinational company operating in Malta with increased activity in its manufacturing and trading operations.
Job Reference Code: ZS053
Health & Fitness Jobs in Malta relate to the provision of health and fitness-related services. Jobs in health and fitness include animal care, beautician, cosmetic treatment, fitness, healthcare, medical, massage therapy, nutrition and spa hosts roles.