Our client, a company operating within the iGaming sector, is currently seeking to recruit a Junior Product Owner for a job opportunity in Malta. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing the business requirements and write thorough user stories.
- Supporting and liaising the developers.
- Keeping up to date product documentation.
- Ensuring that all solutions are meeting business requirements.
- Supporting product solutions post-project.
- Carrying out competitors' analysis and understand what can be improved.
Education & Experience:
- At least 2 years of business analysis and/or product owner experience
- Proven experience in writing product specifications as user stories
- Understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies
- Proven experience working in an Agile-scrum environment
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Team Player with a high level of communication skills.
- Experience with wireframing tools would be considered an asset.
- Experience in the online gambling industry would be considered an advantage.
Gaming Jobs in Malta are related to the development, management and support of betting and gaming companies. Jobs in gaming include affiliate management, betting, casino, customer support, fraud, gaming dealers, odds compilation, payments and sports trading roles.