Our client is recruiting a Gaming Customer Service Manager in Malta.
- Developing positive relationship with our outsourced support team, providing training and daily support
- Working with the Head of Casino to monitor potential issues and improve the user experience
- Providing CSAT surveys to wider management on a weekly basis
- Identifing and report on improvement areas for Customer Experience within the business
- Developing plans to exceed service level expectations
- Monitoring the quality of your team’s activity across all platforms: live chat, phone, and email
Education & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience within online gambling as a Customer Experience Manager
- Experience working with International Customer Experience teams
- Experience in developing reporting, procedures, and processes for a customer support team
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Slack, SAS and MS Office Suite is an asset
- Experience of working in a customer support environment in Germany, Sweden or Spain is an asset
- A driven, passionate individual who thrives on challenges in the workplace
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Open minded for new technologies and innovative solutions
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- A leader and a team player
- Level of proficiency in German, Swedish or Spanish languages is an asset
The Gaming Customer Service Manager vacancy in Malta is with a start-up company that focuses on Casino products providing their services on an international level.
Gaming Jobs in Malta are related to the development, management and support of betting and gaming companies. Jobs in gaming include affiliate management, betting, casino, customer support, fraud, gaming dealers, odds compilation, payments and sports trading roles.