As the Affiliate Manager you will be reporting directly to the Head of Affiliates while forming part of a team all focusing on ensuring growth within the company while being responsible for acquisition, reactivation and network management within a number of regions. Analysis and monitoring of results & regular reporting also form part of the duties. Below are the main responsibilities:
- Maintain relationships with affiliates and other partners as well as motivating partners to improve campaign performance
- Source, evaluate, recruit and approve new affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate practices and ensure compliance
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities and increase ROI
- Monitor and analyse results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports (to identify strong and weak areas, and to help underachievers improve)
- Optimize all aspects of the affiliate program through established and new networks
- Reactivate old affiliates and also targeted inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns
- Answer Affiliate queries
- Assist managing onsite content and affiliate marcomms - promotions visibility and adding information including game content and blogs
- Creation and Development of all top line affiliation reports: KPI’s, budget vs spend, weekly reports, ad hoc reports etc.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis: marketing collateral, welcome offers & promotions, new trends & promotional concepts etc.
Education & Experience
The vacancy requires:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Knowledge of Omarsys is essential
- Professional level of English is a must
- Fluency in Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish is essential
- Strong negotiation and Analytical skills
- Approachable and an influencer
- Organised and good at MultiTasking
This job of an Affiliate Manager is with an established company within the iGaming industry based in Malta.
Job Reference Code: KR177
Gaming Jobs in Malta are related to the development, management and support of betting and gaming companies. Jobs in gaming include affiliate management, betting, casino, customer support, fraud, gaming dealers, odds compilation, payments and sports trading roles.