A new role for a Manager has become available within the Fund Accounting/ Administration arm of one of our highly esteemed clients, an international asset management firm.
- Supervision and training of Fund Accounting staff;
- Establishing relationships with clients;
- Assisting Auditors when necessary;
- Daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly NAV calculations as may be required;
- Reconciling holdings to Investment Manager and Broker/Custodian records; pricing of positions; accounting for Corporate Actions;
- Reconciliation of cash accounts;
- Booking hedging transactions;
- Calculation of various fixed and Net Asset Value based fees;
- Preparation of financial statements as required.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the Funds industry;
- Only candidates who can be (or have already been) recognised and approved by the MFSA (PQ'd) will be considered for this role;
- A related qualification in Accounting or Finance;
- An excellent level of written and spoken communication in English;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Highly meticulous and detail oriented.
Job reference: UL805