As a Legal Officer you will be reporting directly to the Team Leader of Business Implementation & Corporate Services and you will be responsible for:
- Dealing directly with clients, regulators and service providers of the fund clients
- You will be responsible for the reviewing and drafting of fund documents and agreements
- You will need to ensure general compliance with the applicable legislation
- Draft resolutions
- Assist with the collation and verification of KYC documentation
Education & Experience
- Legal Degree
- You will ideally have 1-2 years work experience within a corporate environment however full training will be provided.
- You need to be self motivated with a structured and determined approach to work
- You also need to have a high degree of communication skills, verbal and written.
Our client is a specialist within the fund industry. Due to growth they are currently looking to recruit a Legal Officer to join their Business Implementation & Corporate Services department.