Our Client is seeking to recruit a Fund Administrator.
- Assisting with the preparation of fund valuations;
- Reconciling the bank accounts;
- Reconciling investment positions;
- Reconciling any open forward foreign exchange contracts;
- Pricing of stocks;
- Posting of any income;
- Calculation and accrual of fund expenses;
- Publishing the net asset value with any relevant stock exchange and authority;
- Assisting with payment of expenses;
- Paying ongoing expenses of the funds and management companies;
- Confirming that funds are investing within stipulated guidelines and legislation;
- Reconciliation of client monies accounts;
- Share Registrations;
- Preparing investor dealing by checking application and subscription documents;
- Reviewing investor due diligence documents;
- Processing investor dealing and distributing contract notes;
- Responsibility for assisting with the preparation of fund valuations;
- Ensuring adherence to compliance and shareholder registration duties, as required.
- Assisting with other duties as and when requested.
Qualification & Experience:
- A relevant University Degree or Diploma, or the equivalent thereof;
- Knowledge of the Finance Industry;
- Previous funds experience is advantageous but not required for this role;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills.
Our Client is licensed to provide Fund Administration Services.