One of our clients is looking to recruit a Senior Regulatory Reporting Officer
As a Senior Regulatory Reporting Officer your daily activities will include:
• Compiling of accurate, timely and complete regulatory and statistical reporting returns (ex. FINREP, COREP, BR06 and AnaCredit).
• Provide prompt replies to queries received from the supervisory authorities, as well as any necessary follow ups.
• Maintain the internal reporting framework and following-up on upgrades and fixes to regulatory reporting systems and data warehouses, including user acceptance testing of the company's reporting software.
• Ensuring and maintaining a high level of data quality including the performance of regular data quality checks and ensuring that data is uniform throughout the multiple reports.
• Compiling any ad-hoc statistical or management reporting as required by Executive Management and providing timely and accurate feedback on any queries thereon.
• Upholding the Company's integrity among its various stakeholders and integration of AML/CFT considerations into the relevant aspects of his/her remit.
• Updating internal documentation and manuals, as necessary.
• Keeping abreast with regulatory developments and leading the implementation on the required changes.
• Supervising the Junior Regulatory Reporting officer.
Job Reference: UX837
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.