Our Client is currently looking for a project manager to join its Advisory Service Line.
- Day-to-day management and administration of projects (preferably with EU project management experience);
- Development and regular updating of project procurement and implementation plans;
- Assistance and guidance to project implementation team in the budgeting process for the project, in line with the project implementation plan;
- Organisation and reporting of meetings with key stakeholders of the project;
- Coordinating the administrative work in relation to the project, liaise with all the stakeholders involved, and organising meetings with all parties concerned as necessary;
- Monitoring the costs, time schedule and quality of work performed, and the proposing of suggestions and possible implementation, for better performance of the assigned projects;
- Assisting in the project team in recording, storing and providing information to monitoring bodies and key stakeholders;
- Submitting quarterly reports.
Qualifications & Skills
- Have a minimum of MQF Level 6 or equivalent in Business or Management or Project Management;
- Have a minimum of MQF Level 3 in English and Maltese;
- An MQF Level 7 in the aforementioned areas and any other industry;
- Accredited certifications including Prince2 or any other project management certifications would be considered an asset;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at managerial level;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- Pro-active and self-motivated;
- Meticulous, flexible with a can-do approach to work.
Our client is an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients.
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.