Our Client is seeking to recruit a Portfolio Analyst.
Your Responsibilities will be to:
- Monitor the Company’s Investment Portfolio developments;
- Study trends that impacts the Company’s Portfolio;
- Conduct Investment Analysis;
- Track Economic Trends;
- Analyse Financial Statements;
- Maintain knowledge of markets and economic trends;
- Write reports regarding economic and business changes and activities that affect the value of investments within the Portfolio;
- Prepare ongoing portfolio analysis reports to Management and the Board of Directors of the Company;
- Provide compliance assistance as may be required;
- Provide support on ad-hoc issues as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A Professional Degree in Finance;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the financial sector;
- Knowledge in preparing portfolio analysis reports will be considered an asset,
- Strong mathematical, decision-making and communication skills;
- Ability to work with little supervision;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Smart and motivated.
Our Client is an international investment firm.
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.