A Junior Finance Officer vacancy is currently available with an international Tax and Wealth Management company.
- Posting of invoices and transactions
- Preparation and processing of payments
- Managing records
- The preparation of reconciliations
- Any other duties for the smooth running of the department
Education and Experience:
- An A-Level qualification in Accounts
- 1 year local working experience working in a similar role is a requirement
- Sharp time management skills
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Maltese
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.