A new job opportunity for a Head of Compliance is available with a corporate services provider.
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with local legislation and regulations;
- Implementing compliance policies and procedures;
- Providing day to day advice and guidance on compliance matters;
- Acting as primary point of contact for the MFSA and other relevant authorities;
- Overseeing and participating in compliance monitoring reviews on a regulatory risk based approach;
- Supporting the MLRO as may be required from time to time.
Education and experience:
- 5 years previous work experience in a similar role, in the Financial Services sector;
- A qualification in compliance/finance or the equivalent;
- Proficient working knowledge of related legislation and regulation.
- Strong written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work proactively and at his/her own initiative;
- Strong team player.
All Finance Jobs in Malta involve understanding and managing of finances for private clients and organisations. Jobs in finance include client audit, compliance, corporate administration, pensions, trusts, risk and wealth management jobs.